We have a diverse workforce and are fortunate to have a fantastic team of hard working and friendly individuals that help deliver on the strategic outcomes for the benefit of our community.
What we look for in our people:
- A commitment to putting our Community first
- A service excellence approach to work
- That you take responsibility for your actions and hold yourself accountable for the way you work
- A focus on building positive working relationships with others
- Respect for diversity and inclusion in the workplace
What we offer you:
- A professional & supportive environment
- Competitive working conditions and employment benefits
- Strong commitment to professional development and growth
- Health and Well-being promotion
Manager Assets and Services
3 year contract
The position of Manager Assets and Services reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is a member of the Shire’s senior management team. Accountabilities include leading the Works and Services team, Asset management as well as the development and delivery of strategies and plans that service the objectives of the Shire’s Integrated Strategic Planning Framework.
Applicants must be qualified Engineers, with experience in similar functional responsibilities. As the face of the organisation, you must be able to demonstrate a devotion to customer care and commitment to excellence, and the ability to coach and mentor your team and lead by example.
The position is offered under a performance based contract of up to three years. To attract the right candidate, the Shire is offering, an attractive base salary of $115,000 to $125,000 per annum, in addition to superannuation, private use of a fully maintained Shire vehicle as per policy, professional development, five weeks annual leave and a uniform allowance as per policy.
Click here(PDF, 271KB) for an application package containing full position details and further information on how to apply, For more information on the position, contact Lydia Highfield via email
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Tuesday 3 November 2020.