We have a diverse workforce and are fortunate to have a fantastic team of hard working and friendly individuals that help deliver on the strategic outcomes for the benefit of our community.
What we look for in our people:
- A commitment to putting our Community first
- A service excellence approach to work
- That you take responsibility for your actions and hold yourself accountable for the way you work
- A focus on building positive working relationships with others
- Respect for diversity and inclusion in the workplace
What we offer you:
- A professional & supportive environment
- Competitive working conditions and employment benefits
- Strong commitment to professional development and growth
- Health and Well-being promotion
BUILDING MAINTENANCE OFFICER
The Shire of Toodyay is currently looking for a full time Building Maintenance Officer.
Preferred applicants will have held a similar position and be able to demonstrate their experience. Your main objectives will be to undertake repairs and maintenance to Council’s building facilities, fixtures and assets. You will also be responsible for liaising and overseeing contractors on major building repairs and assist with the Shire’s building maintenance planning and budgeting.
At the Shire, we offer attractive working conditions and a friendly work environment. The salary component for this role is $64,220 (FTE) per annum. The role is also provided tools and a fleet vehicle with commuter use as per Shire Policy. Other benefits include, support for professional development opportunities, additional superannuation contribution policy, uniform contribution and income protection.
Application packages are available here(PDF, 626KB)
or by contacting the Records Officer on 9574 9312 or email email@example.com. All information regarding how to submit your application is contained in this document.
If you wish to seek further information regarding the role prior to submitting an application please contact the Manager Finance Narelle Rodger on 9574 9307.
Applications, which must address the selection criteria, should be forwarded to the Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Toodyay, marked “CONFIDENTIAL – Building Maintenance Officer” STR52:
- By mail: PO Box 96, Toodyay WA 6566;
- In person: Shire of Toodyay Admin Centre, 15 Fiennes Street Toodyay; or
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm on Wednesday, 5 February 2020.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and agree to consent to a federal police clearance as part of the application process.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Shire is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects diversity in its workplace.
We welcome you to make contact with the Shire and leave an expression of interest in working with us.
To enable us to assess your EOI please provide the following information:
- Cover letter indicating the area of interest for work.
- Current CV outlining your work history and includes at least two current references and their contact details.
- Qualifications, licenses and registrations applicable to your area of expertise.