We have a diverse workforce and are fortunate to have a fantastic team of hard working and friendly individuals that help deliver on the strategic outcomes for the benefit of our community.
What we look for in our people:
- A commitment to putting our Community first
- A service excellence approach to work
- That you take responsibility for your actions and hold yourself accountable for the way you work
- A focus on building positive working relationships with others
What we offer you:
- A professional & supportive environment
- Competitive working conditions and employment benefits
- Strong commitment to professional development and growth
- Health and Well-being promotion
There are currently no vacancies at the Shire.
We welcome you to make contact with the Shire and leave an expression of interest in working with us.
To enable us to assess your EOI please provide the following information:
- Cover letter indicating the area of interest for work.
- Current CV outlining your work history and includes at least two current references and their contact details.
- Qualifications, licenses and registrations applicable to your area of expertise.
Please forward your EOI to the Shire.