Have you lost your dog?
What should I do if my dog is missing?
If your dog has gone missing, call the Ranger and provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Breed of dog and colouring
- Age and sex
- The location of where you think your dog was lost
- If your dog is registered or micro-chipped?
- Is your dog desexed?
- Any distinguishing features (ie. Collar, Spots)?
- Personality of the dog (ie. timid, scared, friendly, social, aggressive etc)
- Your contact details
If your dog has already been found it may already have been placed into the animal management facility.