Have you lost your cat?
What should I do if my cat is missing?
If you have lost your cat, call the Ranger and provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Breed of cat and colouring
- Age and sex
- The location of where you think your cat was lost or went missing
- If your cat is registered or micro-chipped?
- Is your cat desexed?
- Any distinguishing features (ie. Collar, Spots etc.)?
- Personality of the dog (ie. timid, scared, friendly, social, aggressive etc)
- Your contact details
If your dog has already been found it may already have been placed into the animal management facility.