Sport and Recreation Precinct
- Project typeSport and Recreation Precinct
- Project value$14,000,000
- Project scheduleStage 1 - 2 years
- Contractor nameADCO Constructions Pty Ltd
- Completion Date31 December 2020
The project will be built on a 14 HA site next to the Toodyay District High School. The site has a steep slope, which means there will be a lot of site work required to prepare level areas for the different sports and buildings.
When finished the area will include:
- Playing fields for hockey, rugby and soccer;
- Courts for Netball, Basketball and Tennis;
- Change rooms to service all the sports
- A Multi-Purpose Function Centre
- Swimming Pool and Aquatic Centre
The Toodyay Shire Council has appointed ADCO Constructions Pty Limited as the contractor to construct the long awaited Toodyay Sport and Recreation Precinct.
Project Managers, Limnios & Johns and Architects Cameron Chisolm Nicol will continue their work on the project, together with the Shire and ADCO Constructions.
Construction is due to commence in July 2019 and will be completed in the third quarter of 2020. This will be followed by the internal fitout.
Toodyay will have a swimming pool open for use before Christmas 2020 and we would like to thank all those funding bodies who are supporting the Project: the Australian Government through its Building Better Regions Fund, Community Sporting and Recreation Facilities Fund, Lotterywest, Bendigo Bank and of course the Shire of Toodyay.
Drummond Street, Toodyay 6566 View Map