Have you lost your dog?
What should I do if my dog is missing?
If your dog has gone missing, call the Ranger and provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Breed of dog and colouring
- Age and sex
- The location of where you think your dog was lost
- If your dog is registered or micro-chipped?
- Is your dog desexed?
- Any distinguishing features (ie. Collar, Spots)?
- Personality of the dog (ie. timid, scared, friendly, social, aggressive etc)
- Your contact details
The Ranger will post a notice on to the Toodyay Ranger facebook page, will notify neighbours and also patrol the area in which your dog may have gone missing.
If your dog has already been found it may already have been placed into the animal management facility.