Have you lost your cat?
What should I do if my cat is missing?
If you have lost your cat, call the Ranger and provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Breed of cat and colouring
- Age and sex
- The location of where you think your cat was lost or went missing
- If your cat is registered or micro-chipped?
- Is your cat desexed?
- Any distinguishing features (ie. Collar, Spots etc.)?
- Personality of the dog (ie. timid, scared, friendly, social, aggressive etc)
- Your contact details
The Ranger will post a notice on to the Toodyay Ranger facebook page, will notify neighbours and also patrol the area in which your cat may have gone missing.
If your dog has already been found it may already have been placed into the animal management facility.